The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

supernatural stuffs..

Go down 
+5
-Nina-
Henriette'O.o
ShineChanVampire
Julia Ö
xSara
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xSara

xSara

supernatural stuffs.. Empty
PostSubject: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:25 pm

Julia, and I are very interested in this tema, so have you experienced something ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Oh, Yeah! Very Happy This is my favourite topic <3
Well, I have experienced feeling stuff, and seeing stuff, and hearing stuff. But I don't think it is/was scary x]
Back to top Go down
xSara

xSara

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:04 pm

aim laik .. okay, i can wrote in normal english Laughing

i really LOVE this topic, its just love < 3

for just a couple a days ago i've got contact with, i don't know what to call it, a soul or something..
it was a little boy, i think he was about 5 years old or something, and he asked me if i knew where his mother was.. and i had to disapoint him and tell him no, then he just disapeared..
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:10 pm

That's really good, Sara! I think that if you belive you can talk to allot of theese people. I'm kinda proud! Razz <3
Back to top Go down
xSara

xSara

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:19 pm

yeah i know Very Happy

im just sick and tired of people who thinks im crazy just becouse i se like those souls >.<
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:35 pm

I don't bother saying it to everyone , 'cause only a few will belive me, And that's okey Razz
Back to top Go down
ShineChanVampire

ShineChanVampire

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:22 pm

Julia Ö wrote:
I don't bother saying it to everyone , 'cause only a few will belive me, And that's okey Razz
Well, I believe you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Henriette'O.o

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:11 pm

I don't have any experience on this that is worth telling about, but i am very interested in this... thing xD
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:52 pm

Aww, that's good n_n

I can like see another world, It's quite wierd. But true!
Back to top Go down
-Nina-

-Nina-

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:14 am

I just love this topic<3It is so exiting:D
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:15 pm

Yeah! Very Happy Really exiting ^^
Back to top Go down
Linni

Linni

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:01 pm

Nothing have happend to me, but im really facinated about it...
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:24 pm

I often dream things that happen later in my life... O_O
And I can interpret dreams with a book I have.
At first I didn't believe it, but I tried, and when I interpret something, I am right... xD
Like on girl had a dream, and I said to her that she dreamt it because she felt like her father didn't take her seriously, and she later told me I was right... Kinda freaky O___o
Back to top Go down
THe-Sliter

THe-Sliter

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:22 am

I think this topic is SO exiting, and really cool..!
Back to top Go down
ResR

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:38 am

I had some experience with ghosts. I have seen ghosts in at least 4 times, twice in my grandmothers room and i have been attacked by a ghost in my bedroom in november 2007. It happened when i was going to sleep, but i couldn´t, i felt like someone is watching me and waked up. I put my jeans back on and took a picture of my room. Then i started to do an EVP recording and few seconds after i asked: "If you are here, please make yourself known." Then something ice cold grabbed from my neck and pushed me hard against the wall, i paniced and runned out of the apartment. I returned in 5 o'clock in a morning.
Back to top Go down
THe-Sliter

THe-Sliter

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:54 am

ResR wrote:
I had some experience with ghosts. I have seen ghosts in at least 4 times, twice in my grandmothers room and i have been attacked by a ghost in my bedroom in november 2007. It happened when i was going to sleep, but i couldn´t, i felt like someone is watching me and waked up. I put my jeans back on and took a picture of my room. Then i started to do an EVP recording and few seconds after i asked: "If you are here, please make yourself known." Then something ice cold grabbed from my neck and pushed me hard against the wall, i paniced and runned out of the apartment. I returned in 5 o'clock in a morning.

Scheisse..! Thats creepy, you know?! But it's also cool in a way..! Razz
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 am

ResR wrote:

THat's really creepy. O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supernatural stuffs..   supernatural stuffs.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supernatural stuffs..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre :: Other things :: WYL-
Jump to: