The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself ^^

Go down 
+13
adelaide
Cecilie
eglu
ResR
sandra
Mein_Herz28
THe-Sliter
Spider
MusicFreak
MacaroniAndJelly
KiLuStrYuShi
Priya
TheBizarre
17 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBizarre

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Hey, I am new to this forum, and for the newcomers it would be cool to know who the people are, and get to introduce themselves, so I made this topic ^^
Just say where you are from and your name and stuff ...
But no pressure, just say the things you think matter ^_______^

So it's a while since I started this topic and I'm writing a new introduction lol.
My nae mis Elise, I am 14 years old, my birthday is 12.July 95.
I love music. Play it, sing it, listen to it.
I am in a band, and I love playing, but we've just started haha.
And I love a lot of different music, can't be bothered naming all now, and I love chocolate. And hanging with my friends. So if you want to know more, just pm me n_n

Last edited by TheBizarre on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Priya

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Hey Elise!
I'm also new to this forum and i have only found out about Cinema Bizarre only a month ago! I LOVE their songs and i have watched videos and interviews and they seem like very sweet guys!
My name is Priya and i'm 14years old but am turning 15 very soon. My birthday is on the 16th of august. I love to sing, read, go on the computer Razz, and listen to my two favourite bands in the world: D'Nash ( a spanish band which i LOVE) and off course CINEMA BIZARREEE!!
Back to top Go down
KiLuStrYuShi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 am

I'm Tamara, I'm 16. Completely in love with them despite only knowing them for 2-3 weeks.

I think Yu and Kiro would make a delicious and adorable couple. I think Luminor is beautiful. I also think Shin and Strify belong together. I am having my hair done like Kiro soon so yay Smile

I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a rat, a hamster and some fish. I am also getting a snake soon.

My favourite member of the band has to be Kiro, followed closely by Yu then Strify. Luminor and Shin are tied.

I was born in Berlin Germany, raised in the UK. My dad is German and my mum is Welsh.
Back to top Go down
MacaroniAndJelly

MacaroniAndJelly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:04 am

I'm Macarena Very Happy (yes, really Laughing ) You can call me Maki or Maca if you want, I don't really care
I turned 14 on March 26 Razz
I live in Miami, FL
I've been listening to Cinema Bizarre for about a little more than a month
I listen to a lot of different music, but what I listen to usually depends on my mood
I love meeting new people
I like musicals (like Chicago, Hairspray, and Grease)
My favorite actresses are Cathrine Zeta-Jones, Audrey Hepburn, and Ashley Tisdale

and...I can't think of anything else to say....

OH! I love koalas, bunnies, and piggies pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makicabrera10
MusicFreak

MusicFreak

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi I am Vicky and I am from Serbia....13 years old.. Rolling Eyes
I like music...music is my life....and i like cats
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:14 pm

Hey ! I'm Liis from Estonia
I'm 18 years old ,my birthday is 20.05
I like : Music,sing,black roses,spiders Like a Star @ heaven
I have one dog Brita ,she is really cute Smile
In January I've found Cinema Bizarre and now I'm big fan and I was in concert

Cya
Back to top Go down
THe-Sliter

THe-Sliter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:25 pm

Hi guys..Very Happy
My names Kristine, I`m 15, soon 16.
I live in Norway.
I love music, and i like to draw, sing, hanging out with friends etc.
Back to top Go down
Mein_Herz28

Mein_Herz28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:47 am

Hi, I'm Nicole and I'm from the United States

I LUV cinema bizarre **especially Yu, Strify, and Shin**
I also luv tokio hotel, my chemical romance, rammstein, aiden, bands like that
the color black, red, green, and purple, the nightmare before christmas, hello kitty, and anything japanese! ((including anime/manga)

I was born in Berlin, Germany but raised in the USA. I am currently learning German, but I'm not very good at it. ^^
Hopefully next year I will travel to Germany to see some of my cousins.

I have 1 ferret, 1 sister, and 1 brother.
I am emo and I am currently single, lol.
I hate really hate spiders, I suffer from arachniphobia and I hate clowns.... except the Joker from The Dark Knight lol ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nikki_love_rollercoaster
MacaroniAndJelly

MacaroniAndJelly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 am

Mein_Herz28 wrote:
I hate clowns

When I was little, I used to be SUPER afraid of clowns lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makicabrera10
sandra

sandra

PostSubject: Me, me!!   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Hello!!!
My name is Sandra!!
I´m from Estonia like Spider!!(hehe) cheers
I have one dog called Rex... Razz and he is cute too!! Razz
I´m 17 years old (sometimes I love beeing so young but sometimes not) Very Happy Smile
So what else you wan´t to know??
I like to read sometimes, listen music (I listen a lot of music and different) and so on!!! lol! cheers
I found out about CB thanks to Spider!!(we are classmates Razz ) and now I listen them!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ResR

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:05 am

Hy
Hi Everyone!
My name is Martin, i'm 21 years old, I live in ul. Kehtna, Estonia. My hobbies are electronics, making music, locksmithing and drawing.
I start to like C.B. when i accidentaly heared their song on TV.
Back to top Go down
eglu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:34 am

Hi Everyone!

My name is Egle.I'm 16 years old.I live in Lithuanian.My hobbies are music,computer,friends.I like cinema bizarre.I love Strify because strify are sexy boy.Yu cool boy.love kiro smile.Shin so cute.Luminor my remember group him vocalist Ville Vallo.I have forum about cinema bizarre. Wink I like this group and vocalist Cinema Bizarre Tokio Hotel Madona Rihana HIM REDNEX

I like this forum. santa
Back to top Go down
http://bizarrai.forumakers.com
Cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:14 pm

My name is Cecilie im 15 years and live in Norway

i like music (cant live without it), the computer, and someother stuff
Back to top Go down
adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:19 pm

my name is adelaide. i'm 25 years old.
Back to top Go down
Azbaitha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:01 am

Aloha. My name is Trinity, but you can call me Azbaitha or some variation thereof. I live in Nowhere, USA. I just turned 21. I'm the same height as Kiro. I'm currently posting on every topic I can in an attempt to keep this forum alive. I'm addicted to Coke. I'm going to kill my roommates parents. I have anger/violence issues. I ramble. I'm an art major. I prefer Luminor.
Mm...
Ask if you want to know anything else.
Back to top Go down
XxStrify für immerxX

XxStrify für immerxX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi, I'm Gigi. Smile I'm 13 and live in Las Vegas.
I like to write music, play guitar (although I'm not very well at guitar though), computer, and finding new bands online. Very Happy (I'm sorry about the horrible English-I recently moved here from Hamburg, DE.) If you want to know any more, just ask me. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.comgabbzilla_graveyard
oreokitty12

oreokitty12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Ashley

I am a German and English major. I am currently studying abroad for my German major in Hamburg, Germany.

I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

I will turn 21 in July.

My hobbies are listening to music, playing the flute/piccolo, reading, writing, watching horror movies and sleeping :p

Kiro is my favorite. I have a soft spot for adorable people.

Anything else you want to let, just ask.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 am

I'm looking at this thread and I made it a year ago.. The forum was inactive so I left it. But my user is still here, and now I'm back lol. Proably no one missed me because I was on once or twice lol.
But it's cool that this forum has so many different people Very Happy

Azbaitha: Ahaha, me too, i don't know how active this forum is, but it is active lol. As I can see. xD
And Luminor was one of my favourites too. Him and Kiro. I hate that he left the band... He was ... deeper than the others. Another mindset.
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz

Crane Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey guys I'm new here, I'm used to this type of a forum. I've been on a TH forum from like since 6 months Razz
Btw I'm Annie you can call me Anna XD
I'm 14 years old and I'm addicted to writing. I write about 5 stories at a time and I'm writing all of them with TH people *cough* Bill Kaulitz *cough*
I'm addicted to my laptop, FB and the forum lol xD
I just discovered CB two days ago and fell in love with Shin and Kiro.
Btw, where do I post Fanfictions? Razz
And I <3 >> cat I love to use this emotion XD
And I love to make new friends ^^
P.S I'm addicted to smiley's Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Boo1690#!/starrylightskies?v=wall&re
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ^^   Introduce yourself ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself ^^
Page 1 of 1