The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Tour - April 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MacaroniAndJelly

MacaroniAndJelly

US Tour - April 2009 Empty
PostSubject: US Tour - April 2009   US Tour - April 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:16 am

Final attraction American Tour Info

Cinema Bizarre American Support wrote:
The first date for the American tour has been posted on Ticketmaster.com for the NY date...

HighLine Ballroom
New York, NY
Fri, 04/24/09
08:00 PM
Tickets go on sale:
Fri, 01/16/09 12:00 PM

Here is some more info for the NY show...
Fri, 04/24/09
08:00 PM
Tickets go on sale:
Fri, 01/16/09 12:00 PM

HighLine Ballroom
431 W 16th St
New York, NY 10011
Phone: (212) 414-5994
located between 9th Avenue and 10th Avenue

*THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO*

This venue can fit over 200 people.
This two-story concert venue can be easily missed because it is above a meatpacker.
You have to climb alot of stairs so if you have trouble with that bring a friend.
The HighLine Ballroom is a full service Bar(actually has 3) they have their own security.
If you are over 21 alcohol will be served through out the show.

*HERE IS THE CLUBS POLICYS(PLZ BE AWARE OF THEM)*

The HighLine Ballroom is a full-scale restaurant and bar and serve food and drink throughout most of our shows.
A $10 food and/or beverage minimum is standard for table seating during shows.
Unless otherwise noted, all shows are suitable for all ages and offer general admission seating.
Seating for all shows is first come, first seated; The HighLine Ballroom does not take advance table reservations, except where noted as a condition of a VIP ticket.
We cannot seat incomplete parties.
Standing room for all shows is available at our bar.
Tickets to all shows can be purchased in person at our box office from noon till doors close every night.

1) The price for tickets are 13 dollars in advance and 15 the night of the show. This price is for all shows in America.

4) Meet & Greets are still in the works...more to come on this soon.

5) I did get an e-mail form Amazon.de stating that ToyZ is in the data base and that a pre-order should be posted on the site with in 25- 30 working days...so start saveing your pennies now.

US Tour - April 2009 2

First US Shows.

2009 there will be plenty of shows Cinema Bizarre will play all over the world.
We proudly announce the first two US shows the guys will play at the east- and westcoast.

April 20th, 2009 - Los Angeles, CA - The Knitting Factory - Tickets
April 24th, 2009 - New York, NY - Highline Ballroom - Tickets
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makicabrera10
THe-Sliter

THe-Sliter

PostSubject: Re: US Tour - April 2009   US Tour - April 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Aww.. Wish I was there..!
When they were in Norway you had to be 18 to see them, becaus they were selling alcohol.
I was there, but did'nt see them(but i heard them when they did sound check.)
I also saw they'r tour bus Very Happy
And someone i talked to after the show had talked to Strify, Kiro and Yu for about half an hour :O And I could too, If it was'nt for my friend that had to be home. And i seriously didn't want to be there all by myself...o_O That really sucked..! So I hope they are coming back to Norway someday Smile
Back to top Go down
MacaroniAndJelly

MacaroniAndJelly

PostSubject: Re: US Tour - April 2009   US Tour - April 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:10 am

I can't go to those shows either, they're too far from me Sad

I wish I lived in LA or NY, seriously, everyone goes there for concerts Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makicabrera10
THe-Sliter

THe-Sliter

PostSubject: Re: US Tour - April 2009   US Tour - April 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Awwe... That's really sad Sad

Yeah, I know! That's fucked up! But i understand them in one way, couse if they went to a small, it woulden't be to many people there..:S
Back to top Go down
Azbaitha

PostSubject: Re: US Tour - April 2009   US Tour - April 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:20 pm

If I'm responsible with my sheckles, I should have enough to take a friend to the LA show. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
XxStrify für immerxX

XxStrify für immerxX

PostSubject: Re: US Tour - April 2009   US Tour - April 2009 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:02 pm

MacaroniAndJelly wrote:
I can't go to those shows either, they're too far from me Sad

I wish I lived in LA or NY, seriously, everyone goes there for concerts Laughing

I know!
It's sad because almost none of the best bands come to Vegas for a concert. D:

Exept Tokio Hotel, but that's different.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.comgabbzilla_graveyard
Azbaitha

PostSubject: Re: US Tour - April 2009   US Tour - April 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 pm

^ It's probably due to the implication that if you're performing in Vegas, you're a washed-up has-been. Most bands, especially ones trying to break out, prefer to avoid that.

I did make it to the LA show. By myself. (Mummy Dearest was SOOO unimpressed. I'll be hearing about it for the rest of my unnatural life.)
Standing approximately 20 feet from the stage was totally worth it. (The venue was tiny.) Strify almost got undressed (by the fans) and Yu almost got pulled off the stage. Very Happy *waits (im)patiently for October 12 and new N. America tour dates*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Tour - April 2009   US Tour - April 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Tour - April 2009
Page 1 of 1