The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome!

Go down 
+16
MusicFreak
-dreamer-
lousin
TheBizarre
rennie
Linni
tokio_hotel_chick
susie
IdaKaulitz:]
Henriette'O.o
ShineChanVampire
Julia Ö
Lisa
Crowzy
xSara
Admin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THe-Sliter

THe-Sliter

Welcome! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:28 pm

I think that those members that is checking this site once in a while should be more active.. There is no one that is writing anything here.. Just write, please. And if someone knows anyone that likes CB, they should tell them about the forum. I think its sad that no one is here.. It's a bit dead here..xD I want this to be a active forum, even if its not me that started it... Sorry for my bad english Embarassed
Back to top Go down
eglu

Welcome! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:58 am

hello.I'm Eglë.I new,this forum.Me highly this forum.I lived Lithuania...
I love cinema bizarre,but especially love Strify and Luminor. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://bizarrai.forumakers.com
THe-Sliter

THe-Sliter

Welcome! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:10 am

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss SunShine

Welcome! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Hello! I'm MissSunshine i don't want to tell you my name because i hate it...so you can call me MissSunshine or EcsTaszy Doll...I'm from a little country: Romania...i hate this country....I'm a little girl....i'm 15....i love anime, manga,visual key and drawing anime girls....ohh and i can't live without Cinema Bizarre...i love Yu he's my little Cuppycake...See ya later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre :: The Forum :: The Forum-
Jump to: