The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do you like Strify ?

Go down 
+9
CBstar
lousin
*Black_Butterfly*
Priya
Linni
Julia Ö
Crowzy
Admin
xSara
13 posters
AuthorMessage
xSara

xSara

Why do you like Strify ? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:30 pm

the headline tells everything, why do you like Strify ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:49 pm

Strify is HOT! He always make those hot-faces in pictures tongue He talks a lot, that is good. And he have my favourite singing-voice, because he is my favourite singer Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cinemabizarre.forumotion.com
xSara

xSara

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 pm

He has a beautiful singing voice yeah Shocked omg!
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Strify's got a great voice that is kinda special, it's something about his accent that I really like.
And you can't love that hair he got! Omg! I love the colors! Very Happy And he's cute, sort of x]
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowzy.piczo.com
xSara

xSara

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:09 pm

i knewed that you would say something about their hairs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:19 pm

Haha! xD Of course ! I love all kinds of hairdoes Very Happy And it makes it even better that they're inspired by the Visual Kei style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSara

xSara

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:56 pm

their hairstyle rocks Shocked < 3
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:26 am

Yes they do ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:43 am

Omg, you guys have said it all! x'D
I love his voice, and look! He's so ... Cute? I can't really pick out one thing, I love the whole person! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linni

Linni

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:58 pm

He is so GORGEOUS!!!! He have such a Sexy look!!! affraid And.... Omg, i can't explain his sexy-ness Shocked
Back to top Go down
Priya

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 pm

I like him coz he's original and not afraid to look the way he does! I don't care if he looks feminine! It's what he is and the fact that he is not afraid to show it makes me respect him more!
Back to top Go down
*Black_Butterfly*

*Black_Butterfly*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Strify is simply unique.. He has voice wich sometimes make me cry... He has beautiful eyes,like an angel... I LOVE him! I love you
Back to top Go down
lousin

lousin

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:05 pm

cause he has glamorous voice,perfect face and a lot of things

Last edited by lousin on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CBstar

CBstar

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:43 pm

i like him becouse he is so funny cute and soo sexy
Back to top Go down
MusicFreak

MusicFreak

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:27 pm

I like him cause his voice....i like to listen his voice....it is soooo sweet and perfect....and hair?omg it's adorible.....he is adorible........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:10 am

I like Strify ,because he is funny , hyper active ,so much talking boy . In concert he was crazy and cute Smile
Back to top Go down
sandra

sandra

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Spider wrote:
I like Strify ,because he is funny , hyper active ,so much talking boy . In concert he was crazy and cute Smile

Same here!!! But I love them all (each one) 100%....nobody isn´t special favourite!!! lol! sunny
I just love them all!!!
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:25 pm

You know who is my favorite Very Happy every time we talking about them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandra

sandra

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Hehe!!
Yep....thats right!! You just can´t live without him!!?? lol! tongue Razz
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 pm

I can't you know that:D
Back to top Go down
adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm

i love strife for his voice and for his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Strify ?   Why do you like Strify ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you like Strify ?
Page 1 of 1