The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?

Go down 
+4
Linni
Linn ^^
Crowzy
ShineChanVampire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ShineChanVampire

ShineChanVampire

Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Well, have you? I have, 3 times. xD

In the first dream, I was first at a parcingplace near home with some people from my class, and one in my class wanted to be my boyfriend (0_0), and
I said yes (I DONT like him that way in reality!). And then we drived to another place near me, and there was Cinema Bizarre, and I talked with them!

In the second one, I was at a svimminghall, and I was on my way to the wardrobe, when I saw that Cinema Bizarre was there (I think maybe Tokio Hotel
also was there, but im not sure, dont remember the dream so well)! I think they sould have a interview or something (in a svimminghall Laughing ).

in the third, I was first in a city, I was a girl who had escaped from home. then I came to a forest, and Cinema Bizarre lived there in a house! Laughing
They let me sleep there, and my evil father found me after a while. And i remember that Kiro was very cute in that dream (as he always is ^^).

Last edited by ShineChanVampire on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:55 am

Mwihi! Funny ^^,

I haven't had a dream about them yet -.-'
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowzy.piczo.com
Linn ^^

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:31 pm

No, I don't think so Cool
Back to top Go down
Linni

Linni

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:22 am

No, i haven't... Sad
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:50 pm

I probably have, seeing that every human dream over 100 things in one night, but I don't remember my dreams so often..
But if I do, I'll get back to you Wink
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:54 pm

After concert I see them in my dreams everyday

One dream was Cinema Bizarre concert and dalmatian rock with people .It wast a bit funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandra

sandra

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:11 pm

Hehe!!
Liis you better tell them all your dreams what you have seen abou them!!! cheers alien
Back to top Go down
adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:57 pm

i hope i will dream them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?   Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamt about Cinema Bizarre?
Page 1 of 1