The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?

Go down 
+14
MusicFreak
lousin
Lymina
*Black_Butterfly*
Priya
Linni
IdaKaulitz:]
Henriette'O.o
Ellalillie
Lisa
Julia Ö
Crowzy
xSara
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:17 pm

Yes. Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?

I can start with my answer:
I like Cinema Bizarre, first of all, because of the music! The music is so cool, nice, etc.. Strify and Luminor 's voices make me tremble, and the music make me sing! It is their own music, not like everyone elses, and that make me like it. Every song is also kinda different, that is positive. Then I can hear the different things about the songs, and don't mix them up in my head. It is easy to hear what song it is just after hear a few second of it.
It is my favourite band!
But I aslo like the members.. I saw a picture of them before I heard the music, but then I just thought they looked weird, but also mysterious, I need to admit that. But after hearing a song, the first were Escape to the stars, then I also changed my view on the boys. I saw interviews and stuff on internet, and found out they were very cool and sweet. Now I am just melting when I see them! My dreamboys, which are making the best music.
They are my favourite boys!

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cinemabizarre.forumotion.com
xSara

xSara

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:28 pm

The best thing about Cinema Bizarre is ; the music ! < 3

i can tell that first i did'nt like them, but i had'nt heard any songs, just read about them in a magazine..
i acually wrote many bad things on the frontpage, on acually the guys.. i really hate my self for that >.<
after i hears some one on the TH forum, i think it was Crowzy acually^^ talk about them, and told me that they made good music, and that they had good style i desided to listen to a song.. The first one was Lovesongs (They Kill Me) , and after a little while i found Escape To The Stars Very Happy thanks to Crowzy, its one of my favorite bands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:57 pm

Aww!! I'm honored Sara <3

I first heard them on VIVA, their first hit, Lovesongs (They Kill me) actually. After that I turned against the tv and saw the rest of the video. I liked their looks right away, because it reminded me of the japanese style, Visual Kei. And after a while on searching for some info about them on the internet, I found out that they actually were inspired by the Visual Kei style Very Happy That made me even more happier ^^,
I started searching for their songs, kinda, right after I've heard them on VIVA. I found some, and I liked most of the songs Smile

I'm a fan, but not the biggest one. They make good music, inspired by HIM, but that's okey. And Strify has a very special voice <3

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowzy.piczo.com
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:41 am

Well, I'd have to thank Crowzy for this one! Very Happy <3

I also like them because the music! Strify's voice is so paralyzing, If u know what I mean?
<3
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:16 pm

Weee!! I like to be thanked Very Happy Cool *exult!*
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:51 pm

Crowzy wrote:
Weee!! I like to be thanked Very Happy Cool *exult!*

Thank You Crowzy !
You will in life go far!
When our life is ..*uhm* Bouncy! (lol)
We can now listen to Cinema Bizarre!

.. Oh! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:26 pm

Whahaa !! xD Lol bounce
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Am I good, or what? Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:46 pm

Haha xD Sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:51 pm

I like CB, because of theyre music.
Because I don't know who the people in the band is!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
xSara

xSara

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:03 am

we're just SO like Lisa Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ellalillie

Ellalillie

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:44 pm

I say the same; because of the music! Very Happy

And i also thank Crowzy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:53 pm

w00t, w00t ! More thanks Very Happy *exult*
Back to top Go down
Henriette'O.o

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:22 pm

Because of the music Wink
I have to say that I really don't know anything about the band, but I like the music and I am here to learn about the rest Cool xD
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:30 pm

But then again, the music is most important Wink
Back to top Go down
Julia Ö

Julia Ö

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:59 pm

Yeah, you can't just like the persons? They are just a BIG bonus! flower
Back to top Go down
Crowzy

Crowzy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:40 am

So true ;p
Back to top Go down
Ellalillie

Ellalillie

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:33 am

Yepp so true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IdaKaulitz:]

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:04 pm

I like their music because it's not like all others. And I love their style <33 Very Happy
Yu is tutching me by his face... And.. Yeah, you know! Laughing

Just Love Their Music, Voices, Style, Laughter, Humor, Smiles, Hair, Clothing +++ <333 Very Happy
They Are Cool Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Linni

Linni

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:17 am

Because they have an amazing good music, incredible good text, Awesome good looking and they fits so good together everyone... Love them <3
Back to top Go down
Priya

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi i'm Priya and i'm a new user here and a new fan to Cinema bizarre
I found out about Cinema Bizarre just recently and i am completely in love with them and their music! They are a COMPLETELY original band in everything that they do and all of their songs are far unlike the songs i normally hear!
I love them and i have been trying to find out more about them! Although it is very hard since most of the websites and information are in German!
But i would love to learn more and i hope this forum will be the ideal place!
Back to top Go down
*Black_Butterfly*

*Black_Butterfly*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:39 pm

There are a thousand reasons why I love CB... They're absolutely PERFECT!! They have incredibly great music,they have great styling,they are good looking and adorable... But their music is something that I can't describe with words,something beautiful,special,they aren't like other,totaly different than other bands that I listen to,unique... People compare them with Tokio Hotel,but CB is SO MUCH better than TH... I'm also fan of Tokio Hotel,but Cinema Bizarre is one and only,they are better than any other band! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Lymina

Lymina

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:23 pm

Why? Cuz their music are me... They are not one of the others bands who singin shit...
They are just extra,extra, they are just in...
They are something new, something dark, mysterious...
O... There are so many reasons to love them!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lymina.piczo.com
lousin

lousin

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:13 pm

they are making soft music but i like this because its relaxing otherwise death metal,they are successful,these are my opinions...i cant say anything about this music
Back to top Go down
MusicFreak

MusicFreak

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:22 pm

I like them because they create amazing music....it is kinda relaxing......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next