The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?

Go down 
+14
MusicFreak
lousin
Lymina
*Black_Butterfly*
Priya
Linni
IdaKaulitz:]
Henriette'O.o
Ellalillie
Lisa
Julia Ö
Crowzy
xSara
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:02 am

When I was sick I watch music enter channel and there was Lovesongs(They Kill Me) video . I downloaded this song and second time I download Escape To The Stars Very Happy

I like them because they are cute,amazing people . I like they style and music .In general I listen goth or black metal ,but they are exeption
Back to top Go down
MusicFreak

MusicFreak

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:17 am

Spider wrote:
When I was sick I watch music enter channel and there was Lovesongs(They Kill Me) video . I downloaded this song and second time I download Escape To The Stars Very Happy

I like them because they are cute,amazing people . I like they style and music .In general I listen goth or black metal ,but they are exeption

Me too actually
Back to top Go down
Mein_Herz28

Mein_Herz28

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:18 pm

their music.... and Yu, Strify, and Shin.
I luv them, but their music is so amazing! by far one of the best german bands out there right now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nikki_love_rollercoaster
sandra

sandra

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm

*Black_Butterfly* wrote:
There are a thousand reasons why I love CB... They're absolutely PERFECT!! They have incredibly great music,they have great styling,they are good looking and adorable... But their music is something that I can't describe with words,something beautiful,special,they aren't like other,totaly different than other bands that I listen to,unique... People compare them with Tokio Hotel,but CB is SO MUCH better than TH... I'm also fan of Tokio Hotel,but Cinema Bizarre is one and only,they are better than any other band! I love you I love you I love you

I agree with u!!!
I donīt know why they like me so much???
I think that a lot bands are special but CB is more - they are the best!!!Love everything in them - their positive and negative things!!! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
THe-Sliter

THe-Sliter

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:15 pm

sandra wrote:
*Black_Butterfly* wrote:
There are a thousand reasons why I love CB... They're absolutely PERFECT!! They have incredibly great music,they have great styling,they are good looking and adorable... But their music is something that I can't describe with words,something beautiful,special,they aren't like other,totaly different than other bands that I listen to,unique... People compare them with Tokio Hotel,but CB is SO MUCH better than TH... I'm also fan of Tokio Hotel,but Cinema Bizarre is one and only,they are better than any other band! I love you I love you I love you

I agree with u!!!
I donīt know why they like me so much???
I think that a lot bands are special but CB is more - they are the best!!!Love everything in them - their positive and negative things!!! lol! cheers

I agree...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Why do you like Cinema Bizarre? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2